Providing a unique outsourced payroll solution
Payroll administration is a full-time, high-pressure job - but often for only part of the week or month. For a small business it can take up time which could be more effectively used elsewhere - especially now that payroll administrators are expected to take on additional responsibilities such as payment of Working Families Tax Credits, collection of student loan repayments, calculation of stakeholder pension deductions and payment of these to the pension company.
Wren Accountancy Services can take this essential but time-consuming task off your hands. Our payroll administration service will:
- Ensure your staff are paid regularly and on time, by cash, cheque or bank transfer;
- Prepare all wages and salaries documentation;
- Calculate sick pay and control self-certificated sickness claims;
- Ensure correct payment of Working Families Tax Credits, and process claims for repayment from the Inland Revenue;
- Calculate and deduct student loan repayments;
- Administer stakeholder pension deductions - including the setting up of scheme where appropriate
- Operate holiday pay and profit-related pay schemes
- Generate pay slips, P60s and P45s;
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue in case of query;
- Prepare monthly returns of PAYE and National Insurance
- Compliance with Real Time Information (RTI) in line with HMRC regulations
You will find our payroll service cost-effective and trouble-free - and it's one time-consuming job fewer for you and your staff.