Focused on all the things that matter to you and your care business
So why is it necessary to specialise in accountancy terms?
We think this is because the care sector is, itself, highly specialised so without an in-depth knowledge of the sector we would not be able to deliver the breadth and depth of services you need to maintain viable businesses with a long term future. The sector is highly regulated, nationally and locally.
Constant changes in regulatory influence combined with Local Authority and NHS involvement in market management means that care providers need to be sensitive to the slightest changes to their commissioning and contract management strategies. We work closely with care providers to promote industry best practice.
Care Providers -Your business is our business
Our team, will not only deliver traditional accountancy services but offer expert guidance and practical assistance on:
- Improving operational efficiency – this may include identifying ways to generate income from assets and services and cashflow projections
- Funding models – such as capital release, new revenue streams and private finance, as well as procuring new delivery arrangements
- Capital allowances – advising on plant, machinery and fixture allowances and how to claim your entitlements tax efficiently
- Direct and indirect tax compliance – ensuring irrecoverable VAT costs are kept to a minimum and introducing appropriate operational structures to minimise the impact of capital gains and inheritance tax
- Care Quality Commission regulations – planning for the associated costs of compliance and introducing specialist legal professionals that we trust to help manage your legal risks
- Consultancy services with our dedicated industry experts to deal with structural changes, succession planning, CQC report response, fees assessment, implementation of the Care Act 2014 and much more