Helping you plan for the future
It is never too early to start investing in the future. Pension planning is not only a prudent move to safeguard your standard of living when you decide to retire; it is also a means of minimising your tax liability.
We can discuss the most tax efficient options with you, as our independent financial advisers are available to help you find the right products and arrange your investments.
A wide range of insurance and investment areas can be dealt with including:
- passing on the business to the next generation with the minimum of inheritance tax liability;
- maximising the benefits of life assurance, by means of a simple trust document, to ensure a secure future for your family;
- providing insurance cover in the event of long-term illness or incapacity;
- medical insurance, to facilitate non-urgent treatment at convenient times;
- arranging company pension schemes;
- exploring the impact on your business of new pensions legislation (including stakeholder pensions);
- advising on tax
- efficient ways of purchasing commercial property;
- arranging personal pension schemes to maximise your tax savings