You’re Not Alone
You don’t have to struggle with your accounts or live in fear of the HMRC. Join our growing list of satisfied client’s and let us take the strain.
10 reasons why you should call Wren Accountancy:
1. "…I was three years behind with my tax returns and HMRC were banging down the door, threatening fines and bailiffs. I was referred to Wren Accountancy who slotted my in for a meeting the next day.
Within a couple of weeks my tax returns were in and up to date. I even received a refund cheque from tax I paid six years ago."
Michael J Edwards
2. "Paul and his team have been absolutely wonderful in unpicking my complex tax affairs, helping and advising me on what needed to be done and by when.
I now have a plan in place to ensure I meet all my company and tax commitments on time and can sleep soundly knowing that it is all taken care of for me by Wren accountancy.
It is a huge relief to me that I have such a professional company supporting me and my business. Paul Gayton and his team are truly exceptional."
Zoë Atkinson, Director, HR4You Limited
3. "I am writing to thank the team at Wren accountancy for their exceptional level of professionalism and organisational skills.
Paul has been at the end of the phone ready to provide assistance and advice whenever it was needed, taking the time to talk though our options.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending Wren Accountancy to my clients and colleagues who need a pro-active and inspiring accountancy firm with an outstanding quality of service and experience."
Jiten Raikundalia BSc (Hons) DPS, Managing Director, Minuteman Press
4. "We have used three big firms of accountants in the past and have not found the level of support that we required.
Within 3 months of appointing Wren Accountancy Services Limited, our Sage system was brought fully up to date, the Reports were tailored to produce information that is relevant to our business and we now have an accountant who we can talk to in our language!"
Paul Glover, Director, ICS (Nottingham) Ltd
5. "You have taken the time to gain in depth knowledge of our business, you’re always there to help and your fees are affordable."
Neil Oakden, Director, Sutton Media Ltd
6. "Service first and foremost, personal, professional advice and utmost trust."
Alan Carlisle, Director, Custom Frames Ltd
7. "…Within four days Paul got back to me with the figures I needed and had even prepared a draft copy of my accounts for me to look over. I instantly instructed Paul to take over the running of the accounts for Trembirth Design.
Paul has consistently shown great personal skills, knowledge of for the work he does and always delivers what he has promised, on time. His knowledge of the tax laws is extensive."
Ian Trembirth, Trembirth Design
8. "…all paperwork was duly handed over in the obligatory plastic carrier bag and, lo and behold 10 days later, a neatly bound set of accounts was returned.
I would like to thank Wren Accountancy for all the help and advice they give in their unflappable and trustworthy way."
Sarah Bell, Envirovent
9. "Like many people, I found myself struggling to complete my tax returns and to understand why I had been presented with such a large tax demand, which was far greater than my own estimate.
With only a couple of week to go before I needed to submit my tax return, I was advised to talk to Paul Gayton of Wren Accountancy services to see how he could help me. This I duly did and I am happy to say that Paul lived up to his reputation.
Quickly and efficiently, Paul was able to complete my accounts, identifying allowances that I was previously unaware of and providing advice regarding the future status of my business.
The result of this was that Paul reduced my tax bill for this year by 80%.
I am happy to recommend Paul’s services to anyone who wants to legally reduce the amount they pay in tax to a fair amount."
J Brewer, Klicnow.com
10. "I previously used a larger firm of accountants and never felt that I received the personal service that I expected. The person dealing with my affairs seemed to regularly change and I wasn’t confident that the ‘junior’ dealing with me understood my business. I now have regular contact with my accountant and I am kept informed of any developments that affect me."
Steve Fitzsimmons, VFS